Thank you for taking the time to look at our website. I hope that you find it useful to learn more about our school community. For almost 70 years, St Luke’s Catholic Primary School Revesby has been the trusted choice for a quality and caring education for families of Milperra, Revesby and Revesby Heights. We focus on student wellbeing so that the children learn well and develop the confidence and skills to work towards achieving goals and ambitions.
At St Luke’s Catholic Primary School Revesby we are lifelong learners and our students are actively involved in the learning process. Our teachers develop authentic relationships with their students to identify the next step in learning for your child. We see ourselves as a family, caring for and supporting those in our community.
We are a Christ centered community based on the values of Mary MacKillop where social justice is at the heart of our decision making and actions. We celebrate the diversity of cultures, valuing the dignity and uniqueness of each member of our community. St Luke’s students strive to be collaborative, resilient learners with a socially just outlook of the world.
We offer a variety of co-curricular programs including keyboard and guitar lessons, public speaking competitions, choir, dance troupe and representative sporting opportunities. Our Interests Groups provide students the opportunity to choose an elective to develop a diverse range of skills and follow a passion. The St Luke’s students enjoy engaging in problem solving experiences in our Creative Suite where greenscreens, 3D printers and coding experiences enable students to express themselves in a collaborative solution focussed environment.
We would love to meet you and your family so that you can join our story and become part of our community.
Mrs. Catherine Coman
The school was founded in May 1950 and the care of the students entrusted to the Congregation of the Sisters of St Joseph. Our school motto is ‘peace’. This Gospel value forms the basis of our interaction with others. We focus on invitation, welcome, sharing our stories and a sense of belonging. The school is proud of its safe, happy and welcoming learning environment. The liturgical, Sacramental and prayer life of the school is strongly supported by the parish priest and the school is noted for its community service and social justice outreach.
At St Luke’s Catholic Primary School Revesby, we are committed to:
Living Our Faith through:
- creating a welcoming community centred on Jesus Christ
- actively participating in the liturgy and traditions of the Catholic Church
- practising gospel values and reaching out to the wider community in the spirit of the Josephite tradition
- inspiring hope and a positive vision for the future
Creating Life-Long Learners by:
- fostering involvement in faith, learning and community
- providing a holistic and differentiated curriculum
- encouraging individuals to achieve their potential within a contemporary learning environment
- supporting an active partnership between home and school
Building Authentic Relationships by:
- recognising the dignity of each person
- treating other people with integrity, honesty and respect
- developing each person’s ability to contribute responsibly in society
St Luke’s Catholic Primary School is an integral part of the parish community of St Luke’s Revesby and is strongly supported by our parish priests. Students regularly participate in liturgical celebrations and have opportunities to visit the Church throughout the year.
The parish community offers our students and families a welcoming and enriching Sacramental Program that supports their journey in faith. Students are encouraged to participate in the wide variety of opportunities offered by the parish, including the dynamic youth group.
Our Parish: St Luke’s Parish, Revesby
- A: 1 Beaconsfield St Revesby 2212
- P: (02) 9773 9065
- E: email@example.com
- Parish Priest: Fr Tadeusz Seremet SDS
- Parish Secretary: Mrs Van Tran
- Mon-Wed 9am – 2:30pm, Fri 11am-3pm
- Parish website: St Luke’s Catholic Church, Revesby
- Tuesday: 7pm
- Wednesday: 9:15am
- Thursday: 9:15am
- Friday: 9:15am
- Saturday: 9:15am, 5pm
- Sunday: 7:30am, 9am, 6pm
- Vietnamese: Sunday 11am
- Saturday: after the 9.15am Mass; 5.15pm– 5.45pm (before the Vigil)
Proudly Part of the Community of Sydney Catholic Schools
Our school is part of a system of over 150 low-fee Catholic schools in the Sydney Archdiocese.
Sydney Catholic Schools are thriving Catholic communities that ignite a love of Christ through excellent teaching and learning to empower students to reach their full potential.