Our teachers know their students and work with them to help them realise their potential as learners. Our focus on authentic learning and authentic assessment ensures that we challenge our students to grow in their learning and achieve their personal best.
Throughout our community of Sydney Catholic schools, we have shown high performance of our students in measures such as NAPLAN and the HSC.
At St Luke’s Catholic Primary School Revesby a wide variety of assessment tools are used to measure student growth and achievement. These assessments allow students, teachers and parents to work together to set individual learning goals and celebrate success.
Here are some of our recent achievements:
- Our NAPLAN results demonstrate strong growth, particularly in the areas of reading and writing
- Our gifted and talented students compete and achieve outstanding results in a range of opportunities, including:
- Maths Olympiads
- ICAS Competitions in Reading, Spelling, Writing, Numeracy, Science and Digital Technologies.
- Young Archibald Art Competition
- Sydney Catholic School Christmas Art competitions
- Kids Lit Quiz
- Many of our students compete at the highest levels, representing NSW in a number of different sports including the NSW Catholic Primary School Mackillop Swimming, Rugby League, Basketball, Softball, Waterpolo, Cricket, Netball, Soccer and Cross Country Championships.